Basketball Video Spotlight
The Ultimate Player Position Guides
Whether you're a pass-first point guard or a shot-blocking center, this is your resource for mastering your position. Find tips, drills and breakdowns that will lead you to the next level.
Free Basketball Team Websites
Looking for an easy, fun website building tool for your team or league?
- - Easily customize your site
- - Post schedule & scores
- - Share photos
- - More!
Watch streaming high school basketball games.
Turn on Hoops TV
Basketball gear and resources to improve your game.
Shop at the Mall
Get insight from the top coaches in basketball.
Get In Peak Basketball Shape
To be your best, it's important to work on your physical fitness throughout the year. Check out the iHoops strength and conditioning section to get tips, advice and workout ideas from basketball experts. It's the best way to make sure you're physically ready for the big games.The Latest Basketball-Specific Fitness Tips » Training Room »
Click here to sign up to receive the official USA Basketball newsletter!
- Grizzlies Pondexter (right foot) out indefinitely
- Odom pleads no contest to DUI, gets probation
- Bobcats without Taylor, Biyombo against Warriors
- Kings acquire Gay from Raptors in 7-player trade
- Evans' sprained ankle to sideline him 1-2 weeks
- Ten Before Tip: News from Monday night
- Pachulia sidelined with foot fracture
- Crawford, Aldridge named Players of the Week