Elevate Yourself. Elevate Your Players.
Elevate the Game.
Give yourself and your team the edge you need to succeed--become an iHoops Certified Coach.
This online interactive guide will help you achieve on-the-court credibility.
Already have a Coach Certification account? Please click here to access the course.
Register today and receive:
- Designation on iHoops.com as an iHoops Certified Coach
- Certificate of Completion and a Quick Guide for on-the-court reminders
- Discounts from iHoops partners totaling over $200 in value!
- Continuing education via an iHoops Coach Certification e-newsletter
- Access to the online coursework for a full year
Endorsed by the leading basketball organizations around the world:
"It helped me to create a coaching philosophy and to learn effective communication strategies. I also liked the variety of drills for offense and defense."
--A. Santana, Fort Stewart, GA
"Excellent Program. I'm eager to take the 19U program."
--P. Kennedy, Huntington Beach, CA
"Every coach no matter what level can benefit from this course…when it comes to youth sports, I think iHoops is the best."
--J. Mitchell, Newington, CT
"This program helped me out a lot. As a fairly new coach, I am grateful to have been able to take this course. Although I already know some of the subjects that were covered, I learned a lot of other things as well as expanding on what I already knew. I found everything in this course to be extremely helpful and would definitely recommend this program to other youth coaches."
--S. Ruiz, Fresno, CA
"I really enjoyed this program because it really made you look at yourself as a coach and reflect on your coaching style and teaching. [It] gave you a better understanding of how to access kids at different levels of learning."
--D. Hernandez, Pine Ridge, SD
Want to learn more about the iHoops Coach Certification Program?
Click here to experience some sample lessons from the courses.
Learn more about this program with this video featuring Clark Kellogg.
Click here to sign up to receive the official USA Basketball newsletter!
- Ten Before Tip: News from Wednesday night
- Ex-Suns star Chambers arrested on suspicion of DUI
- Pelicans' Evans returns from ankle injury
- Clippers' Rivers makes first return to Boston
- United Center to keep name for another 20 years
- Noah back, Deng out for Bulls; Knicks' Felton sits
- NBA TV's Heat-Pacers matchup its most-watched game ever
- Jazz assistant Lowe pleads guilty to N.C. tax charges