4 Body-Control Drills to Reduce Turnovers
In this video, Bob Bigelow takes you through some great drills that will improve body control with and without the basketball. These will dramatically reduce traveling calls, charges and bad passes.
Here are the basketball drills and progressions for Red Light - Green Light that Bob takes you through in the video.
- No basketball - slow
- No basketball - fast
- Dribbling - slow
- Dribbling - fast
Body Control Tips
- Knees bent, hips back, shoulders over the feet, shooting foot forward.
- Be quick, but don't hurry.
- Be under control.
Click here to sign up to receive the official USA Basketball newsletter!
- Report: Toronto to trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento
- Ten Before Tip: NBA news from Sunday
- Wade (rest) held out against Pistons
- Ten Before Tip: News from Saturday night
- Favors, Williams out for Jazz against Kings
- Wade back for Heat; Love out for Wolves
- Bulls' Deng out with tight left calf
- 76ers' Carter-Williams sidelined with sore knee