Setting a Pick-and-Roll Screen
You are setting a screen for a pick and roll. Your defender is overplaying. What do you do?
This iHoops animation gives you three options for making the best of this scenario. Do you stay with the screen, slip to the basket or set the screen and pop out to the foul line? Give your best guess and see if it's the right answer!
Find more great animations like this one by visiting iHoops' animated breakdown page.
Click here to sign up to receive the official USA Basketball newsletter!
- Lakers announce Kobe will return Sunday vs. Raptors
- Hawks' Korver sets mark for consecutive 3s
- Ten Before Tip: Nightly news from around the league
- Bryan expected to return versus Raptors on Sunday
- Nuggets' Robinson fined for criticizing officials
- LeBron to co-star in movie with comedian Hart
- Love leaves team to mourn grandmother's passing
- NBA, sports world pay tribute to Mandela
Latest Message Board Threads
- Shooting Guard or Small Forward?
- MiniBAsket ITALIA
- point guard advice
- Posting Up
- Winter Basketball Camps