The Point Guard's 3-on-1 Fast Break Options
If you're the point guard on a 3-on-1 fast break, what is the best way to make sure your team takes advantage of the situation?
This iHoops animation shows three scenarios that a point guard faces when leading a 3-on-1 charge. Do you jump-stop and assess your options, pass to a wing player or drive to the basket? Take your best guess and find out the answer below:
Find more great animations like this one by visiting iHoops' animated breakdown page.
Click here to sign up to receive the official USA Basketball newsletter!
Latest Message Board Threads
- Want to share my C300 MXF videos after Adobe Premiere editing
- C300 MXF to mpeg-2 -import C300 MXF fiels to Adobe AE CS6
- Save Time Emailing College Coaches!
- Useful advice to convert VariCam 4K raw to FCP ProRes422
- Importing Canon C300 MXF to Autodesk Smoke using DNxHD codec