The Point Guard's 3-on-1 Fast Break Options
If you're the point guard on a 3-on-1 fast break, what is the best way to make sure your team takes advantage of the situation?
This iHoops animation shows three scenarios that a point guard faces when leading a 3-on-1 charge. Do you jump-stop and assess your options, pass to a wing player or drive to the basket? Take your best guess and find out the answer below:
Find more great animations like this one by visiting iHoops' animated breakdown page.
Click here to sign up to receive the official USA Basketball newsletter!
- Warriors' O'Neal to have wrist surgery; no timetable yet
- Security guard accused of stealing Lakers title rings
- Ten Before Tip: NBA news from Thursday night
- Lakers' Blake out 6 weeks with elbow woes
- Iguodala hopes to return to Warriors 'really soon'
- Knicks' Felton out 2-3 weeks; Shumpert day-to-day
- James edging Durant after first All-Star Ballot returns
- Kings still without newly acquired players