Defending a 2-on-1 Fast Break
How do you defend a 2-on-1 fast break?
This iHoops animation lays out three options you have when you're the lone defender in a 2-on-1 fast break. Do you attack the ball, stay under the basket, or fake the ball-handler and cover the second player? Take your best guess and find out the answer below:
Find more great animations like this one by visiting iHoops' animated breakdown page.
Click here to sign up to receive the official USA Basketball newsletter!
- Bobcats' Kidd-Gilchrist breaks hand against Dallas
- Struggling Nets reassign assistant Frank
- George and Durant named Kia NBA Players of the Month
- Carter-Williams, McLemore named Kia NBA Rookies of Month
- Spurs, Wolves to play in Mexico City on Wednesday
- Ten Before Tip: News from Tuesday night
- Heat's Wade (knee soreness) out vs. Pistons
- Bulls option G Marquis Teague to D-League