How to Protect Your Rebound
If you're facing a pesky team that doesn't allow easy rebounds, what are you supposed to do to secure a rebound and make sure it's not knocked out of your hands?
This iHoops animation offers three options for securing a rebound and making sure you hang on to it. Which one is best? Take your best guess and find out if you're right:
Find more great animations like this one by visiting iHoops' animated breakdown page.
Click here to sign up to receive the official USA Basketball newsletter!
- Kings acquire Gay from Raptors in 7-player trade
- Collegiate athlete to keep money from OKC half-court shot
- Wade will be a game-time decision vs. Pacers
- Kobe, Lakers ready for bumps during star's return
- Silver expects NBA to consider role of divisions
- Odom pleads no contest to DUI, gets probation
- Bobcats without Taylor, Biyombo against Warriors
- Evans' sprained ankle to sideline him 1-2 weeks