Offensive Rebounding of Free Throws
If you've got a chance to get a hand on a missed free throw, what's the best way to make sure your team retains possession?
This iHoops animation breaks down the scenario with three options: try to grab the rebound and come down with it, tap it up toward the basket for a possible put-back, or tap it out beyond the arc to a waiting teammate. Which one would you do? Take your best guess and see if you're right!
Find more great animations like this one by visiting iHoops' animated breakdown page.
Click here to sign up to receive the official USA Basketball newsletter!
- LeBron to co-star in movie with comedian Hart
- Love leaves team to mourn grandmother's passing
- NBA, sports world pay tribute to Mandela
- Wade out against Bulls due to illness
- Ten Before Tip: News from Thursday night
- Mending Rose doesn't rule out return to Bulls for playoffs
- Bobcats' Taylor hopes to pick up his shooting
- Anti-apartheid icon Mandela dies at 95
Latest Message Board Threads
- Shooting Guard or Small Forward?
- MiniBAsket ITALIA
- point guard advice
- Posting Up
- Winter Basketball Camps