Where Should You Trap the Ball-Handler?
When looking to trap an opposing ball-handler, where on the court is the best place to do it?
This iHoops animation breaks down your options for double-teaming a ball-handler and trying to force a turnover. Where is the best place to put the trap into action? Take your best guess and find out if you're right:
Find more great animations like this one by visiting iHoops' animated breakdown page.
Click here to sign up to receive the official USA Basketball newsletter!
- Clippers coach Rivers returns to Boston
- Clippers sign veteran swingman Jackson
- Bucks Neal out with left foot injury
- Bulls missing Noah, two other starters vs. Bucks
- Nets to start Williams; Pierce off bench
- Wade will play for Heat in showdown with Pacers
- Knicks' Chandler back to practice
- Knicks' Martin (ankle) out vs. Cavaliers