Inbounding After a Made Basket
If you're a right-handed post player making a quick inbound pass, what's your best option?
This iHoops animation considers three scenarios: inbounding from underneath the basket, from the left side or from the right side. Which one should you do? Take a guess and see if you're right!
Find more great animations like this one by visiting iHoops' animated breakdown page.
Click here to sign up to receive the official USA Basketball newsletter!
Latest Message Board Threads
- Bottega Veneta Fall Winter 2011
- Want to share my C300 MXF videos after Adobe Premiere editing
- C300 MXF to mpeg-2 -import C300 MXF fiels to Adobe AE CS6
- Save Time Emailing College Coaches!
- Useful advice to convert VariCam 4K raw to FCP ProRes422