Inbounding After a Made Basket
If you're a right-handed post player making a quick inbound pass, what's your best option?
This iHoops animation considers three scenarios: inbounding from underneath the basket, from the left side or from the right side. Which one should you do? Take a guess and see if you're right!
Find more great animations like this one by visiting iHoops' animated breakdown page.
Click here to sign up to receive the official USA Basketball newsletter!
- LeBron to co-star in movie with comedian Hart
- Love leaves team to mourn grandmother's passing
- NBA, sports world pay tribute to Mandela
- Wade out against Bulls due to illness
- Ten Before Tip: News from Thursday night
- Mending Rose doesn't rule out return to Bulls for playoffs
- Bobcats' Taylor hopes to pick up his shooting
- Anti-apartheid icon Mandela dies at 95
Latest Message Board Threads
- Shooting Guard or Small Forward?
- MiniBAsket ITALIA
- point guard advice
- Posting Up
- Winter Basketball Camps