Passing Against a Zone Defense
If you're playing against a 2-3 zone defense, how do you exploit the zone and get points?
This iHoops animation breaks down a scenario where the ball is in the high post. If you have the ball, do you pass back to the player who got you the ball, pass to the opposite wing for a 3-pointer or look for an interior pass to another post player? Take your best guess and see if you're correct!
Find more great animations like this one by visiting iHoops' animated breakdown page.
Click here to sign up to receive the official USA Basketball newsletter!
- Ten Before Tip: News from Saturday night
- Favors, Williams out for Jazz against Kings
- Wade back for Heat; Love out for Wolves
- Bulls' Deng out with tight left calf
- 76ers' Carter-Williams sidelined with sore knee
- Bryant expected to return versus Raptors on Sunday
- Ten Before Tip: Nightly news from around the league
- Pelicans' Evans rolls left ankle, leaves game