Video: 5 Finishing Moves Off Both Feet
There are several ways to set your feet and get a clean shot off without defensive interference--even in a crowded lane.
Here are five such plays that allow you to get space from a defender and take an ideal shot off two feet. Practice these and add even more moves to your tool box.
Mike Lee Basketball Services trains thousands of middle school through NBA players each year in their skill development training, camps and coaches clinics. The owner, Mike Lee, is also a Nike Girls Skills Academy instructor and the assistant director for the Stephen Curry Skills Academy. Recently the company has authored seven skill development DVDs and created miSkillz Online Basketball training. To host an event in your city or learn more please visit MikeLeeBasketball.com.
Click here to sign up to receive the official USA Basketball newsletter!
- Wolves-Spurs game in Mexico City postponed due to smoke
- Utah's Williams, Evans sidelined for game against Pacers
- Ten Before Tip: News for Wednesday night's action
- NBA set to get its own radio station
- Kidd-Gilchrist joins Davis out 4-6 weeks with broken hand
- Hawks send Schroder to D-League
- Bucks' Sanders cited by police in fight
- Bobcats' Kidd-Gilchrist breaks hand against Dallas