Video: How to Make Pull-Up Jumpers in Transition
A fast-break offensive opportunity can have a good ending with a simple pull-up jumper. But when exactly is the right time to pull up?
Vince Walden of IMG Basketball Academies shows a couple of scenarios where a 1- or 2-dribble pull-up jumper is appropriate. Practice these scenarios on your own or with a friend and become a valuable weapon in your team's transition game.
Click here to sign up to receive the official USA Basketball newsletter!
- Bobcats' Kidd-Gilchrist breaks hand against Dallas
- Struggling Nets reassign assistant Frank
- George and Durant named Kia NBA Players of the Month
- Carter-Williams, McLemore named Kia NBA Rookies of Month
- Spurs, Wolves to play in Mexico City on Wednesday
- Ten Before Tip: News from Tuesday night
- Heat's Wade (knee soreness) out vs. Pistons
- Bulls option G Marquis Teague to D-League