One On Me
This is a great drill to do when you are by yourself and want to get the most out of your practice time. The basic idea is this: Every shot you make counts as one point and every shot you miss counts as two points. If you get to ten points on makes before you get to ten points on misses, you win.
To get the most out of this drill, run it at game speed, do not just walk to retrieve your shot; move quickly from spot to spot. Ideally, your accuracy will get to the point where you can make every miss count as five points, and you will still be able to beat yourself. The great shooters can.
Click here to sign up to receive the official USA Basketball newsletter!
- Bryant expected to return versus Raptors on Sunday
- Ten Before Tip: Nightly news from around the league
- Pelicans' Evans rolls left ankle, leaves game
- Lakers announce Kobe will return Sunday vs. Raptors
- Hawks' Korver sets mark for consecutive 3s
- Nuggets' Robinson fined for criticizing officials
- LeBron to co-star in movie with comedian Hart
- Love leaves team to mourn grandmother's passing
Latest Message Board Threads
- Shooting Guard or Small Forward?
- MiniBAsket ITALIA
- point guard advice
- Posting Up
- Winter Basketball Camps