First Team Motivation
First Team Motivation articles are used to deliver a message about: Recruiting, Education, Life Skills, and Health/Physical Fitness. Sometimes we consider social issues that may be relevant to your personal growth or issues that directly affect each of you - the outstanding, gifted, young student-athlete prospects that you are. But then, every once in a while, we just use this First Team Motivation article as a voice of reason.
In the heart of this annual celebration time, there’s another tradition that begins too...Basketball season! Here's our Top Ten Tips to a Successful Basketball Season.
I challenge you and encourage you to be the best individual you can possibly be. "The world is yours (ours) and all that it holds" ... but only if your behavior and conduct are respectable and positive.
The most important 'game' you will play is the SCHOOL game... and it's a serious game that you don't want to lose!
In preparation for this letter, a lot of reading on the topic of “SUCCESS” and the “KEYS TO SUCCESS” in life has taken place. Interestingly enough, one common denominator was always present…ATTITUDE!
Click here to sign up to receive the official USA Basketball newsletter!
- Wolves-Spurs game in Mexico City postponed due to smoke
- Utah's Williams, Evans sidelined for game against Pacers
- Ten Before Tip: News for Wednesday night's action
- NBA set to get its own radio station
- Kidd-Gilchrist joins Davis out 4-6 weeks with broken hand
- Hawks send Schroder to D-League
- Bucks' Sanders cited by police in fight
- Bobcats' Kidd-Gilchrist breaks hand against Dallas