Talent lies everywhere, and iHoops is providing a way for players to display it and coaches to discover it.
The iHoops Unsigned Prospects program made its debut in April 2011 with one-day events in Washington D.C. and Indianapolis.
The program is designed to aid male high school seniors and junior college players in their pursuit of an education and a basketball career, as well as coaches to scout and recruit otherwise unknown talent.
"A very well-organized event," said John Spezia, president of the NJCAA Men's Basketball Coaches Association, who attended the Indianapolis event. "The booklet was well done. Fundamentals were stressed and we could see how strong they were in certain areas."
Through intensive, invitation-only one-day camps, Men's Division II, Division III, NAIA, and junior-college coaches have the unique opportunity to observe, evaluate and recruit players at each camp as they display their abilities in a series of fundamental drills and competitive games.
Click here to sign up to receive the official USA Basketball newsletter!
Latest Message Board Threads
- Decrypt and watch Blu-ray movies on Galaxy NotePRO12.2
- Mac MXF to ProRes MOV Converter from multiple audio tracks
- Help converting Canon MXF from separate folder to multichannel ProRes
- Decrypt and convert DVD to ProRes422 MOV for FCP X/7/6?
- Solve converting MTS to Apple ProRes with only audio no video sync