Why Youth Players Should Play Every Position
Kevin Durant was always the tallest player on his team growing up, so it's natural to play him as a center...right?
In this FilmRoomTV video, Durant offers some eye-opening insight into how he turned into such a great all-around player when his coaches may have been tempted to keep him in the post every game.
Get more insight from top basketball minds at the FilmRoomTV main page.
Click here to sign up to receive the official USA Basketball newsletter!
- Report: Toronto to trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento
- Ten Before Tip: NBA news from Sunday
- Wade (rest) held out against Pistons
- Ten Before Tip: News from Saturday night
- Favors, Williams out for Jazz against Kings
- Wade back for Heat; Love out for Wolves
- Bulls' Deng out with tight left calf
- 76ers' Carter-Williams sidelined with sore knee