How Your Imagination Helps Your Game
Surely you have let your imagination take over in the driveway, envisioning yourself with the ball and just 3 seconds left on the clock, needing a shot to win it.
Did you know that daydreaming like that actually helps your game?
In this FilmRoomTV episode, the best minds in basketball like Mike Krzyzewski, Jay Wright and Stephen Curry talk about how imagination can help a basketball player succeed. Every player has done it; here's how it helped the best and most talented.
Get more insight from major college coaches at the FilmRoomTV main page.
Click here to sign up to receive the official USA Basketball newsletter!
- NBA, sports world pay tribute to Mandela
- Mending Rose doesn't rule out return to Bulls for playoffs
- Bobcats' Taylor hopes to pick up his shooting
- Anti-apartheid icon Mandela dies at 95
- Former NBA exec Stu Jackson to join NBA TV
- Wolves-Spurs game in Mexico City postponed due to smoke
- Utah's Williams, Evans sidelined for game against Pacers
- Ten Before Tip: News for Wednesday night's action
Latest Message Board Threads
- Shooting Guard or Small Forward?
- MiniBAsket ITALIA
- point guard advice
- Posting Up
- Winter Basketball Camps