Video: How to Improve Through Pickup Games
Every player who loves the game of basketball will spend a lot of time playing in pickup games. But what is your mindset in those less-structured settings?
In this FilmRoomTV video, the concept of me-versus-team is explored as it relates to pickup ball, thanks to some insight from women's star Tamika Catchings. Specifically, how selfish of a player are you in pickup ball compared to organized games? And how selfish should you be?
Get more insight from top basketball minds at the FilmRoomTV main page.
Click here to sign up to receive the official USA Basketball newsletter!
- Knicks' Felton out 2-3 weeks; Shumpert day-to-day
- James edging Durant after first All-Star Ballot returns
- Clippers' Rivers victorious in return to Boston
- Kings still without newly acquired players
- Ten Before Tip: News from Wednesday night
- Ex-Suns star Chambers arrested on suspicion of DUI
- Pelicans' Evans returns from ankle injury
- United Center to keep name for another 20 years