How Pro Basketball Players Stay in Shape
They are the best basketball players in the world, but as Pete Maravich once said, "You don't get here by wishing."
From in-season workouts with LaMarcus Aldridge to injury rehab with Carlos Boozer to an exhausting offseason session with Glen "Big Baby" Davis, the iHoops Training Room shows you just how tough it is to stay on top.
Watch these behind-the-scenes videos of the work NBA and WNBA players do away from the basketball court, and get a better idea of the sacrifice players must make to be the best.
Click here to sign up to receive the official USA Basketball newsletter!
- Clippers' Rivers victorious in return to Boston
- Kings still without newly acquired players
- Ten Before Tip: News from Wednesday night
- Ex-Suns star Chambers arrested on suspicion of DUI
- Pelicans' Evans returns from ankle injury
- United Center to keep name for another 20 years
- Noah back, Deng out for Bulls; Knicks' Felton sits
- NBA TV's Heat-Pacers matchup its most-watched game ever