Video: Kyrie Irving and the 10,000-Hour Theory
Malcolm Gladwell theorized that a person can become a master at his trade with 10,000 hours of practice.
In this FilmRoomTV video, Kyrie Irving discusses that theory and speculates on how much time he has spent since high school working on basketball. How does his time spent compare with yours?
Get more insight from top basketball minds at the FilmRoomTV main page.
Click here to sign up to receive the official USA Basketball newsletter!
- James edging Durant after first All-Star Ballot returns
- Clippers' Rivers victorious in return to Boston
- Kings still without newly acquired players
- Ten Before Tip: News from Wednesday night
- Ex-Suns star Chambers arrested on suspicion of DUI
- Pelicans' Evans returns from ankle injury
- United Center to keep name for another 20 years
- Noah back, Deng out for Bulls; Knicks' Felton sits