iHoops.com Part of USA Basketball
If you have been a regular visitor to iHoops.com, or a recent user of the premier youth basketball resource on the web, you may have noticed that we are going through some changes. iHoops.com is now part of USA Basketball and our website look is starting to reflect that change.
USA Basketball will now reach even more young people, along with parents and coaches, with the important and positive values that can be taught through the sport of basketball.
"This is a great opportunity for us to engage the entire basketball community and all those who have a passion for the game to strengthen and expand our connections," said USA Basketball Chairman Jerry Colangelo.
The new USA Basketball youth website will continue to be the go-to resource for all youth basketball players, their parents and coaches with cutting edge 3D animations, instructional videos from college basketball’s top coaches, interviews with the USA Basketball National Teams’ top players and coaches, tips and drills, camp and tournament listings, the Coach Certification Program and much more.
Check out the short video below from Jerry Colangelo talking more about the transition.
So, enjoy your time on the new Youth Basketball Website of USA Basketball and keep checking back as we complete our transition and continue to add to your online experience.
Click here to sign up to receive the official USA Basketball newsletter!
- Warriors' O'Neal to have wrist surgery; no timetable yet
- Security guard accused of stealing Lakers title rings
- Ten Before Tip: NBA news from Thursday night
- Lakers' Blake out 6 weeks with elbow woes
- Iguodala hopes to return to Warriors 'really soon'
- Knicks' Felton out 2-3 weeks; Shumpert day-to-day
- James edging Durant after first All-Star Ballot returns
- Kings still without newly acquired players